View Single Post
Old 05-10-2012, 08:11 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by iggyman View Post
I used to be a member and it was the best cult I've ever joined. Over time, I started noticing that all the chicks were gravitating towards Net54. Thus, I started hanging around here.............I'm still not convinced that Joan and Julie left Net54 because of me.

Lovely Day...
It was your fault Iggy. (Finally someone to take the fall.) I might have to change your title from "rich" as you previously wished you were "rich" to "fall guy"..

And thanks Joshua and the other OBC guys. I also correlate Net54baseball to the same thing somewhat. I have met and made many lasting friendships here on the board and in the hobby. I know there are a few folks that don't collect to make friends and so forth, but I am very far from that idea. I love the camaraderie and believe that is why I have done this for as long as I have. As soon as the National, and that 5 day party is over, I am already looking forward to the next one. With a few shows in between, which I meet and hang out with friends at, it is truly a lot of fun for me. Cheers to the OBC guys!! (and boo hoo on any secret clubs in the hobby)