View Single Post
Old 04-28-2012, 03:23 PM
Banned

just because lelands has auto experts and hunts doesnt in your opinion, so what? you knew that going in.

You entered into a contract to buy a signed photo without a cert, then when you find out you cant get one from a company that you want one from, you make it hunts problem?

they didnt list a cert, so there is no guarantee for a cert. that's the way it works. doesnt mean it is a fake autograph. jsa gave a no opinion, not a fail. why are you acting like its fake? you bid so you should pay.

its what cheeses me off, and reminds me of a high priced boxing autograph that the buyer liked a lot, and said it looked good, paid for the item, and then when jsa and psa either gave a no opinion or a fail, wanted his money back from the seller, and when the seller stuck to his guns, the seller got sued, but thankfully won the case. just because the buyer couldnt get his favorite guys to give it a cert, does not make it the sellers problem.

the buyer could have gotten all the opinions he wanted AHEAD OF TIME, and asked anybody he wanted ahead of time. he didn't. that's his problem. both this boxing autograph i am referring to and this williams has not been proven a fake, but since the buyer is more interested in the cert than the autograph, the problems start and thats why the hobby has been going downhill since the tpa's started the "unless we give it a cert, it is not good" type nonsense, and the collectors fell for it.

Last edited by travrosty; 04-28-2012 at 03:23 PM.