View Single Post
Old 04-28-2012, 11:52 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splinte1941 View Post
No. I want a legitimate item you *******.

Am I supposed to take Dave Hunts word for it? Whos word am I supposed to take? If I wanted to resell it someday a cert would nice, wouldn't it genius? Now go back to doing whatever you were doing before I didn't ask for your 2 cents.

so you are cert shopping, good. a cert would be nice for resell? Hey, HUNT sold it to you without one. worked for them, didnt it?

you mentioned resell, which means you are only interested in the cert, not if it is real. if psa gives you a cert, you won't be mad at the auction house anymore or jsa either. that's the point. whether or not it is real doesnt really matter to you as long as jsa or psa issue a cert for it.

so if psa certs it and jsa won't, what does that tell you about the legitimacy of the item? NOTHING, because it is a split opinion. so if the two world's experts disagree, you only care about the one that certed it, because it is now real, but if psa wouldnt cert it and jsa would, then it would also be real, as long as one of them certs it, you will believe THAT person, because for the moment, he is giving you what you want. If it was the other way around, then that same person's opinion would be junk in your opinion, and the OTHER one would be gold. See how crazy it is?