View Single Post
Old 04-28-2012, 11:39 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splinte1941 View Post
I was bidding via phone and I wasn't privy to that information about the signature nor did the woman taking my bid tell me anything. Looks like a problem in the making. There was nothing about JSA refusing to cert the thing in the catalogue.

why is it a problem in the making? the lot never said jsa cert. do you need a jsa cert on everything? it is just one guys opinion.

You got exactly what you bid on, a ted williams signed photo with no cert, just as the description states. why let one guy run the autograph collecting world? You should have done your own research BEFORE you bid and you should have felt comfortable with the signed photo BEFORE you bid. There is no disclaimer on these auctions that everything is sold with the expectation that it will pass psa or jsa.

do you need a list of all the people who will or won't give it a cert on every single item in the whole catalogue? How many names do they need to list?

on this item, psa will cert it, but jsa wont, on this one, jsa will but psa wont, on this one, psa and jsa wont, but global will.

Why not get the opinions of the authenticators of your choice on any one particular item before you bid? Just saying.

Last edited by travrosty; 04-28-2012 at 11:39 AM.