View Single Post
Old 04-18-2012, 07:00 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysloate View Post
Will the technologically(sp) challenged posters have any issues getting on the new site, or will we not notice the difference?
There are 0 changes to the site. As it says above the only issue could be when we are downloading the data from the current server to the new one you might not be able to login for a few hours. I will try to have a note on the board about it. But nothing is changing functionally or aesthetically with this move except reliability. It is purely because of us going down so often AND the fact the current company doesn't return emails, can't be called (they are in the UK but I hear they don't answer their phones anyway), and can't do what they promised on migrating to our own server within their company. In my opinion, and keeping somewhat on topic, they are maroons. (sic) Their Facebook page is quite funny to read.....there are several customers of theirs on it that are as frustrated, or more, than I am. I guess Facebook can be a two edged sword. Anyone currently reading their page won't become a customer of theirs.