View Single Post
Old 04-12-2012, 11:26 AM
$cotty @.utin

Quote:
Originally Posted by travrosty View Post
It can be scientifically proven that it is a printed copy, if that interests you. not everything is just an opinion. if the earth is round is just an opinion for you, then there is no point in converting those who don't want to know.
True/Doesnt Interest me/Earth is round

Quote:
You didn't offer your beliefs in the company's opinion, which tells me you don't really believe it is a freehand forger's copy like psa evidently said but you are one of the defenders who run interference and want it swept under the rug. That's what we fight in this hobby. trying to clean it up is a herculean task when there are those who don't want it to be cleaned up and just want the status quo to continue.
So if Im not with you then Im against you?

Quote:
They doesn't want any doubt that a printed copy can get by them, because then ANY autograph they have certed that matches exemplars and is slabbed might be called into question. There are thousands upon thousands of them out there.
Next you are going to tell me that numerical grades on PSA cards can be called into question too?!

Quote:
Collectors know that a forgery slips by sometimes, maybe more often than the company lets on, and the company can live with that, but if collectors realize that the printed copies are getting through, then any autograph they have in a slab that they didn't see signed in person is a potential big question mark.
You said this, not PSA. You want to prove PSA is incompetent. You need to see the auto in person to prove this. Donovan doesnt want give you his personal property. Donovan is now part of PSA in your eyes. You want to prove them incompetent. Ahhh, the circle of life.

Vintage Army Football Collection
http://www.wix.com/armyautin/vintage-army-football