View Single Post
Old 03-13-2012, 12:20 AM
Banned

do you see the listing where it says full loa from psa, and auction loa from jsa.

there you go.

Is heritage lying?

We have went over this before, if it says full loa from psa and auction loa from jsa, then it has these certs, printed out or not. if psa and jsa hadnt looked at the ball yet, then thats psa and jsa and heritage's fault, not mine. If i had a company, and an auction house asked me to please let them put my coa on a preview listing for whatever they want, no matter how good or bad it might be, what do you think i might say? sure, go ahead? why would that do me any good, especially if the item is way out of time and place?

If psa and jsa let heritage list it with their certs when they hadnt looked at them yet, they must be giving heritage permission to to list those certs that way. if they didnt give heritage permission to put up that listing with their certs listed, maybe they should sue heritage.

Either way if you cant trust what you see on that listing, then someone is guilty of saying something that isn't so. and it's not me.

Heritage has previouslyt admitted to listing jsa certs when jsa hadnt looked at the item yet, and that wasnt a preview, it was open for internet bidding. it was a live item. so when they say jsa auction loa, then its face value. Otherwise how would you ever know if it actually had the cert or not? Are they going to put a tagline underneath that says "we really mean it this time?" Do we have to call them every day asking "are we there yet?" like kids in the backseat of the family truckster on our way to wallyworld?

I would love chris ivy to come here and explain when black and white doesnt mean black and white.

Would you allow any auction house to list chris williams full loa if you hadnt looked at the item yet, preview or not?

Would you? It doesnt cost anything for heritage to list the 'preview' item without any loa's listed, and then add them later after the companies look at them, or list them as psa or jsa authentication pending, but they don't do that? why not? wouldnt that be truth in advertising if they did it that way, not this way?

If you give permission for heritage to list it with your loa even if you havent looked at it yet, then you have given it your defacto loa, even if it is a verbal one. not my fault if you dont want to look at it before you give permission for someone to list your loa with the item. If you didn't give heritage permission, then go after them. we can only take heritage at their word.

Lots of auction houses list psa or jsa certs, and dont show the certs, do we have to call each one up individually before we bid to ask if they ACTUALLY have the psa or jsa certs? Doesn't that sound kind of dumb? Or should we expect the listing to be the listing?

If they are previewing an item and list it with a psa or jsa cert, what are they doing? Predicting it will get one? Nice trick if they have a crystal ball. They DO need to come here and clear it up.

You can't say something in your listing that is not true. There is no previewing authentication. either it has it or it doesn't. it said it had it. that's all anyone can go by.

truly previewing authentication would be saying "psa and jsa authentication pending"

CHRIS IVY PLEASE COME HERE AND EXPLAIN WHY PSA FULL LOA AND JSA AUCTION LOA DON'T MEAN WHAT IT SAYS!

Last edited by travrosty; 03-13-2012 at 01:22 AM.