View Single Post
Old 01-13-2012, 09:05 AM
I. "Iggy" G0nz@lez
"rich"

This might be going a bit off-track but for the past few months, I've run a combination of BIN's and straight auctions with both methods working quite well. The straight auctions received a bunch of hits, with some cards selling for a premium and others selling at the painful level. Overall, I was more then satisfied with the bids, but as usual there was no rhyme nor reason for the bidding; one day I would do fantastic, a few days later the auctions would bomb. With that said, at the end of the day, when you have a card that two or more bidders want, nothing beats a straight auction which starts are .99 cents. The BIN's was another animal entirely.

For the most part, they barely would get a hit, but sooner or later someone would bite on them (which was sometimes surprising to me), other times, they wouldn't sell but I would receive a respectable offline offer. That is both good and bad, but as a seller you always have the option of not accepting the offer. As someone, who has always run straight eBay auctions, I really enjoyed doing the BIN's. I didn't have to sweat out the hammer price and for the most part the cards would sell over the course of a few weeks (which made shipping and handling alot easier). From a sellers perspective, I'm sold on BIN's.

Lovely Day...

Last edited by iggyman; 01-13-2012 at 09:07 AM.