View Single Post
Old 01-09-2012, 02:45 PM
_G@ґy*€hℯη_

I have to say that I am not a believer in Tebow. This Steelers team was a shadow of what they were earlier in the season, with many injuries, especially to Big Ben. There's a world of difference between this Big Ben and a healthy Big Ben. Normally, he is very mobile, accurate on the run, and extremely hard to bring down. However, in this game even though he had flashes of his old self, he normally plays much better than this.

About Tebow, there are plenty of other college stars such as Vince Young, Leinart, etc, who won Heisman's and National Championships, and did absolutely nothing in the pros. So just because he had a college resume means squat. I watched most of the game yesterday, and Tebow threw a lot of wounded duck lob passes. Most of his passes didn't have much mustard on them (although I did see a couple that were nice throws). I fully expect the Patriots (horrible Pats defense and all) to blast the Broncos by a similar score as they did earlier in the season (something like 41-23). This is not saying that Tebow can't improve to become a semi-decent QB. Even when Tom Brady played in the year the Pats won their first SB, Brady was just known as a dinker and dunker and not like he is now. However, I don't think he'll ever become Brady. I think the best he can be is someone like a Trent Dilfer who can run like Steve McNair.