View Single Post
Old 09-07-2011, 02:06 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Default Net54Baseball T- Shirt thread

Ok folks, the UPS guy rolled up today with two huge boxes of Tee Shirts. The price for each one will be $23 delivered (including shipping and delivery confirmation and paypal fees). They will be sold on a first come, first served basis, according to time stamps on correspondence. The ONLY way to reserve one is to have paid for it. If you are sending paypal, the paypal amount of $23 should go to leonl@flash.net. Please make sure you have a shipping address and shirt size. Please just send it regular ole paypal, no gift or anything else. They deserve their money if we are using them, imo. IF you are sending a check or MO, then you need to email me to reserve one, at leonl@flash.net. I will email you back a reservation email. If you don't get an email back from me then I didn't get yours and you don't have one reserved. Once you send an email to reserve one, and I respond back with my address to send a check to, you will have 7 days to get me a check or money order...or cash at your own risk. I will update this thread with how many of each size is left, periodically. I ordered more than enough for everyone that voted on sizes. Just because you voted on a size does NOT mean you have one reserved. Sorry to be so explicit but the more folks that are doing something the more explicit I need to be, in my experiences. Here are how many of the T-shirts there are, below- (the are 99% cotton, 1% something else).....When we run out I will order more....so don't fret if you don't get one right off the bat....regards (if you voted 4x you might end up getting a 5x....just eat a little more, it will be ok )

11…. Medium
36…. Large
58…. XL
30…. 2-XL
6…. 3-XL
1…. 4-XL
3…. 5-XL

Once again, when you paypal me make sure you put a T-shirt size.....The winners of contests have already been accounted for....thanks again!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg shirt2.jpg (52.6 KB, 487 views)
File Type: jpg shirt3.jpg (52.7 KB, 485 views)

Last edited by Leon; 09-07-2011 at 02:09 PM.