View Single Post
Old 08-01-2011, 11:17 AM

Default Im new, I need Help Please

So this is my 1st ebay purchase and it all seems to be going a bit sour, i really need some help and advice please.

I found this Guy selling this item on Ebay: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...#ht_2121wt_952

I contacted him and asked if he would be willing to ship to South Africa. I got no response. I contacted him 3 days later asking the same question and if he could give an estimate of the cost of shipping to South Africa, Again i got no response.

I then contact a friend in the US and asked if i could ship them something and then they reship to me in South AFrica, they agreed, I entered their shipping information and purchased a few boxes of the product for $17 a box.(5boxes)

Here is the ebay reciept:

Expedited Shipping : US $49.95
USPS Priority Mail Medium Flat Rate Box®
Estimated delivery: July 26 - July 27-sais it was posted 21/07/2011

I pay the total and he sends me a message :
Dear 1acid85,

its going to cost more than that to ship the cards to you i will need you to send more money for the s/h

- ksmithcards

I reply asking how much and if its not possible he can go ahead and ship to my USA address, he doesnt get back to me and just ships to the USA address.

So now the 26/27 passes and my friend recieves no parcel and again today she still has not received it, so I messaged him asking him whats going on:

Dear 1acid85,

not sure if i have them i will check i went to the post office and paid for the shipping there i was asking them what it would be to ship all the way to south africa and they said it would cost alot

- ksmithcards
Click "respond" to reply through Messages, or go to your email to reply

To: ksmithcards
Subject: Re: Where is my item?: 1acid85 sent a message about FLAT RATE BOX FILLED TO THE TOP W OLD WAX PACKS & SETS #220802819419
Sent Date: Aug-01-11 08:30:37 PDT

Dear ksmithcards,

Do you have a tracking number for the package? Maybe i can check where it is?

Thanks for the replys
Craig

- 1acid85

To: 1acid85
Subject: Re: Where is my item?: 1acid85 sent a message about FLAT RATE BOX FILLED TO THE TOP W OLD WAX PACKS & SETS #220802819419
Sent Date: Aug-01-11 08:27:12 PDT

Dear 1acid85,

on the boxes it says box number 1 of 5 and so on and they all have a packing slip saying they are for you to be forward to south africa it takes time but they were sent out over a week ago

- ksmithcards

Sent Date: Aug-01-11 08:22:10 PDT

Dear ksmithcards,

Can you check with the tracking number? I am unsure of what to do? Is there anyway you can help me? What day did u send it on? Can you think of any reason why it would take a week longer than estimated?

Thanks
Craig

- 1acid85

To: 1acid85
Sent Date: Aug-01-11 08:12:31 PDT

Dear 1acid85,

THEY WENT OUT LAST WEEK

- ksmithcards

Subject: Where is my item?: 1acid85 sent a message about FLAT RATE BOX FILLED TO THE TOP W OLD WAX PACKS & SETS #220802819419
Sent Date: Aug-01-11 05:48:15 PDT

Dear ksmithcards,

Hi there, My item has still yet to arriev with my Friend in the USA, could you possibly check the tracking number and tell me what the situation is please.

Thanks
Craig

- 1acid85

Am I being a bit paranoid or is this guy sounding a bit dodgy? Any advice on proceeding would be greatly aprecitaed, and like I say this is my 1st transaction and I am a very much a novice as far as cards and things are concereced although I have been trying to educate myself in the last few weeks, sorry about the spelling...

Craig