View Single Post
Old 07-07-2011, 01:24 PM
Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by npa589 View Post
Absolutely right James, thanks for your input.

It's definitely frustrating, mostly because it emits that "arrogance stink" similar to that of politicians. It's like "This one thing really won't hurt us, so who cares - let the eBay purchaser have them since we don't want the negative feedback. That negative feedback is more visible to the public."

Like I said though - I'm willing to delete every thing I've said on NET54 if they make the right decision here. I sent a detailed email to their service department 2 hours ago and havent received a response yet.

If they don't make the right decision, or satisfy me with not having the cards when I actually purchased them...then they can count on more "respectful criticism" for a long time to come, in addition to never gaining my business again.

I've boycotted the best Chinese restaurant in town simply because they refused to give me my complimentary broccoli promised in an advertisement. lol.......now that's a funny story.

Like in many situations, true honesty, true professionalism is becoming more and more difficult to come by.

Curious. What would the right decision be?

It sounds like they gave you a full refund, and quickly.

What else do you want from them?