Thread: Hey Big Spender
View Single Post
Old 06-26-2011, 09:53 PM
John
J0hn McD@niel

Bruce,

I think you are missing something here? If anything I was defending you Bruce.

I thought the shots about you kicking the bucket. As well as the comments about you disappearing from the face of the earth with nobody missing you or knowing you were here were way below the belt. I also find it odd that Dan’s last comment was to bring you back as form of therapy or help for you. If by therapy Dan means as a moderator to allow folks to take personal nasty pot shots at you because you "deserve it"…then therapy it is I guess. Perhaps tough love?

Now you come in here spouting if I give to the poor or what kind of car I drive….really? Bruce I’m not going to waste my time telling you about my finances or justify how they are positioned. Nor is it any of your business, carry on with your assumptions.

As for my collection the only reason you or anyone is aware of anything regarding my collection. Is I have spent years here sharing just a fraction of my collection. Which now in many ways I regret and will refrain from doing in the future on Net54 as it’s clearly not appreciated.

Bruce I wish you continued enjoyment with your window watching of successful people. Don’t let little ol’ me stand in the way of talking about important collectors and their spending habits.

Cheers,

John