View Single Post
Old 04-24-2011, 08:41 AM
Jeff G@rf!nkel

Default eBay Buyer Issue- What do you think?

A Prospective buyer (with great feedback) wants a scan of an interior photo from a Bowl Football Program. I check their recent bid history and they haven't bid on or bought any magazines, just cards of Elway.

Would you have done anything different?

Prospective Buyer- Could you please send me a scan of the Elway pic? Thanks!

My Response- Sorry, I do not send scans on $12.95 football programs. If you would like a further description of the photo, I would be happy to provide that. Thank you.

Prospective Buyer- sorry to bother you, but with 4000+ positives, I dont deal with false advertising 'sellers' either

My Response- I should probably just have been rude and not even bothered answering your question. If the offer of a description of the photo wasn't enough, I now know that you aren't a real "buyer" anyway and am glad that I didn't waste my time.

Prospective Buyer- Love the rudeness....look at my feedback, look at my name....who do you think I collect exclusively? One pic and I could have done business with you..I'll find this somewhere.
DONT BOTHER RESPONDING...PUT ME ON YOUR LIST NEVER TO SELL TO, THANKS FOR NOTHING

Do I even take the time to respond to explain to this moron the time that it takes to get the program out of inventory, take the picture, upload to the computer, e-mail etc? Should I explain that they were on my blocked bidder list the second time that responded? Should I also explain how many times since 1997 I have sent scans of photos under the guise that a buyer is interested and all they wanted was the scan and never make the purchase?

OR would you just let it go and not respond?