View Single Post
Old 03-07-2011, 12:55 AM
Je.ff Cl.ark

Hi Dan,

A DNA test?????? Ha Ha Ha Ha, That's a good one! I would be quite willing to bet a DNA test has never been performed by that charlatan. No, I would guess it involves tweezers and some poor gullible people that read his lying, self written accolades and bogus credentials.

These people make me sick, and have ruined this hobby by their lies and greed. I believe a lot of these frauds are part of the JSA and PSA team. The shining light of this hobby. (according to them) And you know these crooks authenticate each others garbage with a wink and a nod, The thousand a month of autographs he authenticates for R&R must be good, because he says so. (pre-certified of course, send him more money and he will really "certify" it, hopefully.) And yet, what was purchased in the past from very respected dealers, with impeccable records, are fakes. Ha Ha. Why? Because Reznikoff and other clowns say so. How many millions of JFK forgeries did he pawn off on sincere, unsuspecting collectors?????

Does anyone here believe for a second the legitimacy of his nonsensical hair collection? But there he is peddling it on ebay for ten bucks. What a joke, what an embarrassment to legitimate collectors.

Maybe, if those of us who see them as the big joke they are, call them out, perhaps we can regain some of the respect they've stolen from this hobby.

But now he's a respected expert? Why??? Because he says so. Just like most of these idiotic "Forensic Experts" with 3 paragraphs of phony matchbook courses. Let's call these frauds on it and try to return some credibility to the hobby we care about.

Cheers,
Jeff Clark

Last edited by jeffects; 03-07-2011 at 12:57 AM. Reason: typo