View Single Post
Old 03-01-2011, 03:08 PM
Travis W.

Default Give me your opinion on this subject...

ok...this is KIND OF similar to another thread on here, but its kind of a different take on it so I decided it was worth a new thread.

Somebody on here earlier was asking about resale value of cards graded by PSA vs SGC or BVG...I'm looking at it a little differently and it may affect people's responses to the question.

I tend to work on multiple projects at the same time, or atleast know what project I am going to start on next after my current one is done. Currently I'm working on a '55 topps raw set, but when thinking about what to do next (and seeing some other people who've done this) I decided I'd like to put together a set that is all graded.

So...the question is this. I don't want them to be mixed. I either want the entire set to be PSA, or the entire set to be SGC. The set that I have in mind, incase that affects your opinion, is the 1954 Topps set. So which would be the better one to go with in your opinion? I'm leaning towards PSA since its a "more recognized" name, but not necessarily opposed to going another direction. I'm wanting to know what you guys think as you're likely much better versed in what's what