Thread: Speechless
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2011, 12:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetruthisoutthere View Post
Then please explain this to us. On Jan. 1, 2011 and thereafter, you listed quite a few auctions for a "Corned Beef Hash Background." I will assume that is your auction. Then on Feb. 3, 2011 there was another "Corned Beef Hash Background" listed for auction on Ebay. Are you telling us that the "hacker" listed the one posted on Feb. 3, 2011? Why would the hacker list one of your "Corned Beef Hash Background" auctions? There's no money in it? If a Ebay account is compromised it is because the "hacker" wants to sell high-end junk. Also, as of today, why hasn't your situation been rectified by Ebay if you have contacted them? This is very confusing to all of us.
Read my new post. Also, a corned beef hash background just sold for $1. So that is about $0.60 after fees. Maybe he wanted it to look like I'm still on there and supply ammunition for people like this? It is my view that I know who the hacker is, the only person I left negative feedback for. The person tried to get me kicked off eBay for it and clearly was not very fond of me for whatever reason.