View Single Post
Old 01-11-2011, 01:47 PM
T!M R10rd@n

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibuysportsephemera View Post
I have been part of forums where all of the OT stuff leaks into the rest of the threads. Although I might not want to read the other topics, I always click on new posts when signing on, so I would have to see the titles of those water cooler topics. I come here to get away from "real world" stuff. JM2¢.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon View Post
I want to post a new post about a very, very important distinction I obviously didn't make clear. This new section, if instituted will NOT be on the main board, will NOT be on the memorabilia section and of course will NOT be in the BST section. It will be its own section where the Post War Cards and Watercooler talk already are. So, if you come to the board to get away from it all, as long as you don't click on that section for Post War and Watercooler talk, you will never see a thread about it. I just want to make that abundantly clear.

Also, it looks like it is being about 2-1 to not have politics and religion but there is also an equal amount that don't care. If it is not more overwhelming than that I could see potentially (not for sure by any means) starting out allowing them and seeing how it goes. We can always make it taboo if it gets out of hand. So, we will see where this leads us. Good thoughts so far. One last thing, it will be assumed that if you don't vote NO to the section, and vote for something else, then you are ok with the section itself. Regards
Leon,

Not correct.

As ibuysportsephemera pointed out, if upon entering (or anytime) click on "New Posts" in the menu bar at the top of the page you will get the new posts since your last visit from all sections of the forum including the Water Cooler and other areas.