View Single Post
Old 12-01-2010, 05:48 PM
Ted Zanidakis

Tim

I have 30 confirmed Red HINDU cards. We differ in the following......

Cobb
Dougherty
Murphy
Reulbach

With the exception of the Cobb, I expect the other 3 to eventually surface with Red HINDU backs. Do you have scans of these last three ?

As for the Red Cobb, the one auctioned off 1 1/2 years ago appears to be a re-fronted fake. No other one has been seen. Indeed, none
of the four T206 Cobb's have been seen with either a Red or Brown HINDU back.

Now, regarding your......
"When looking at the other 350-460 group of 29 they do not have a print run like the Broad Leaf 460 that shows us they were
all printed together. Every print run that they are included with also includes many other players that could have been mixed
with them on the various sheets for each back."

Please clarify this statement, as I don't understand what you are getting at ?

Again, I'll reprise what I previously have said....I can say this from my experience collecting the AB 460 sub-set of 75 cards, that certain
350/460 cards are significantly tougher to find than others. To me, this implies that a number of cards on this sheet were Double-Printed.
Which would suggest that the 29 - AB 460 cards from the 350/460 series were printed on a sheet larger than just 29 cards.

I will check my records on my 6-year adventure collected this sub-set and list my accounting of the Single-Prints versus the Double-Prints.

TED Z