View Single Post
Old 11-28-2010, 11:46 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Default wow

So I drove to Houston and back yesterday, to see family. It was 9 hours on the road and we had a good time.
I didn't even see this thread until just now. For the record the original poster registered with the name "Derek Masters" so I will assume that is who he is. I am a bit on the fence about what to do with the whole scenario. I don't think banning is usually a good solution.

Derek- we don't talk about politics, religion or anyone's family members on this board. The last one will get anyone banned quicker than anything else. I am against these fakes because, as most have alluded to, eventually they will end up with someone buying the card for their spouse and getting burned, or something like that. Now, if they clearly say "reprint" on them, then I don't have as much of a problem. Also, we have a ton of Jewish members on the board (as well as all other religions and denominations too) so any trivializing of the Holocaust is not going to be well received. Lets keep it about cards and there won't need to be moderating intervention. best regards