View Single Post
Old 11-26-2010, 07:21 PM

"Have you ever made a post on this board other than this thread?"

I think the fact that this has turned into a refreshing discussion instead of the original advertisement it was is a neat thing. I believe I have respected the opinions on here about reprint cards and haven't posted anymore reprints for sale on this site. You guys were right, i have not made many sales on here. But I have enjoyed the conversation it has become. You only stay away from politics and religion with family.

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysloate View Post
Yikes- I didn't know that this thread was going on until just now...and come to think of it it's a good thing.

This idiot should be banned for any number of reasons, among them posting pictures of Nazis (or whatever), bringing up politics and religion, selling worthless reprints, and all that without posting his name on the board. You can't do this anonymously- that's a board rule.

And the fact that you are clueless about just about everything may not break any rules, but you need to go. Have you ever made a post on this board other than this thread? You need to put these little gems on craigslist, not here.