View Single Post
Old 08-22-2010, 04:42 PM
Tom Papa

Default Are you saying SGC is wrong too?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedzan View Post
The color differences in of the 5 images with respect to each other contradicts everything we know about American Litho's 6-color printing process.
As has been stated in this thread already almost anything can be done during a pre-production trial run. You yourself have stated these American Litho guys were the best in the business at the time. Doesn't that mean to you that they "might" be able to print outside of that normal production process if they want to for proofing purposes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedzan View Post
That, and other more subtle aspects of this
artifact leads us to believe it is not exactly what it is advertised as being.
I believe those other subtle aspects have been spoken about as well. I know I spoke of them in my post. It's very clear to me, after closely examining the artifact, this just cannot be 6 pieces glued together. I'd be shocked if I was proven wrong in this particular case.

Ted - is there any chance at all that you and your friends who examined this piece just "might" be wrong this one time? Just maybe?

I know I'm not perfect so I could be wrong. The professionals at SGC agree with me though so I feel like what I saw was most likely correct. I can only add that if SGC said I was wrong and that this was a creation by somebody that I'd have a good laugh because I was fooled. They get paid to know more about this than I do so I'd go with their professional opinion. I would think they would simply not holder the strip if they were unsure. Their reputation isn't worth the $50 holdering fee.

Last edited by GoSoxBoSox; 08-22-2010 at 04:47 PM. Reason: spelling correction