View Single Post
Old 08-20-2010, 10:06 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Default very unfair

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedzan View Post
One would say you are "mathe-MATT-ically" challenged

Mark Macrae, Jamie Hull (see post #15), and I have stated the strip is not a 5-card print....but, has been pieced together.

Furthermore, there are at least 4 others who have seen this strip an agree with us. Two of them occasionally post here.
The other two do not.

I'm tired of your constant attempts to "derail" me, as you have tried in other threads. If you have something constructive
to add, then by all means state it.
Keep your negative thoughts to yourself.

TED Z
Hey Ted
For the record I think when Mark M said above, that he feels it is pre-production, it means that it was not put together as different cards and is in fact one strip. Maybe I took it the wrong way? I just got off of the phone with a very advanced collector who louped it at the National, with another advanced collector. He and the other chap say they are positive it is one strip. There is absolutely no doubt in their minds.

As for negative thoughts in this thread, I don't see them. I see a good debate going on, with good folks that are agreeing and disagreeing. I hope this debate doesn't get personal. best regards.....your friend ....LL