View Single Post
Old 08-03-2010, 12:18 AM
J@son M1ller

Default me too

I bought 3 cards about a week or so ago from him. I asked him before the auction ended if he would combine shipping. He said he would. Then the auction ended and for 3 cards, he sent a shipping invoice of $9.

Now, he lives on the outskirts of LA and I live in LA as well so I just emailed him and said that seemed a bit high to put 3 cards in the same package and mail it.

Here is what he said:

"what i quoted you was for priorityu mail with delivery confirmation and insurance. I am reluctant to send t2-6 any other way

what do you think?

let me know and we will fix this for sure!"

Anyway, I just paid the $9 so I could get the cards. The cards themselves were OK. I think you always take a gamble when dealing with small pictures and incomplete seller descriptions. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. Two of the cards were about as expected. One a little worse.

I think I knew what I was getting just by looking at the pictures that he posts. You always hope they are a little better than expected but are rarely pleasantly surprised.

--I just got another card from a different seller which was put loose in a 8 1/2 x 11 bubble mailer which looked like it had been churned through a coffee grinder. It has about 4 more creases now than the picture that I bid on. And he charged $3.25. So, it's all relative.