View Single Post
Old 07-28-2010, 08:20 PM
Ted Zanidakis

In post # 28, I said......

"I would expect (at least SGC) would discern the difference in the edge of a vintage card that was originally Factory-cut, versus a
vintage card that was recently professionally cut."

Barry Sloate followed (post #29) with........

"The aging of the paper is the key here. When you cut up a sheet you create fresh edges that have never been exposed to the atmos-
phere. They will not be toned the same as the fronts and the backs of the cards. The graders should catch this immediately."

If these two statements aren't similar, then you must live in another world, Greg.

Regarding your........

"I do know that when you have posted on threads relating to the limited topics I do know something about, your facts have been off
yet that has not prevented you from making pronouncements. I have a problem with someone posting an inaccurate opinion as if it
is an absolute fact."

Hey guy, name some examples ?
As, I usually avoid posting in threads that you have posted in, because of your attitude and your history on this Net.

Yeh, I have problem, too.....dealing with characters like you. Who, for whatever diabolical reasons wants to act like a wise-ass.

Look, I get along with 99% of the people on this forum; and, they appear to appreciate what I contribute to the discussion and the
reciprocal sharing of information that we enjoy.

I simply posted some scans here (post #21) and stated my opinion regarding the cutting up of vintage (pre-1960) sheets. I did NOT
start this "fire"......
you did, in post #32 with your sarcastic remarks. Telling me what I don't know, etc, etc. Who are you to tell me that I'm "out of my
element", and all your other diatribe.

You don't know a damn thing about me and my 34 years experience in this hobby.

TED Z