View Single Post
Old 07-28-2010, 04:11 PM
Dan Studebaker

Ted -

Thank you for responding to my post. I took the time to present research and analysis that refuted your point about vintage cut sheets. However you have no comment on it. Instead you reiterate your point about Greg having it in for you.

As for the sheet cut cards getting into holders I believe there are plenty of posts on it as I said previously. Maybe not on this forum since prewar sheets are rare. I am sorry that when I said trimmed I meant sheet cut. Many of these cases are 1960s and 1970s cards simply because there are more uncut sheets from this era. However you say that SGC and PSA will detect these, however there are those of us who aren't so sure. Definitely not sure enought to call it a stupid financial move.

In the end these are opinions since we don't know how good the sheet cutters are and how bad the grading companies are.

The meat of my post was about the financial advantage of cutting up a vintage sheet, getting Authentic grades, and selling it for profit. I posted facts, but it was ignored.

Yes, I understand.