View Single Post
Old 07-07-2010, 05:48 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buythatcard View Post
To Exhibitman: I was offered a full refund if I returned the complete lot. I told him that I was selling some of the cards and am keeping some for myself. He said that there was nothing else that he can do for me. At that point, I told him to remove me from their mailing list. I did not ask for anything else. I simply called to voice my displeasure and to see what their explanation was regarding the service I received from them. It wasn't about the money.
I might have forgotten the whole thing, if they atleast responded to my two emails or explained to me why my $1500 lot was shipped loosely in a plastic bag.
Hi Howard
In your first post you said that you had sold some cards already. In this post you said you were selling some cards. If you had not sold any cards at all, and still had all of them in hand, then that puts it in a little different light, at least to me. I can empathize with them a little bit in saying they would give a full refund and you return exactly what you did get, or keep it the way it is. Since you still had ALL (if you did) of the cards in hand, it was your choice. That being said it still sounds like the communication and packaging were sub par. regards

ps...the original poster has asked for this thread to be locked....

Last edited by Leon; 07-07-2010 at 05:57 PM.