View Single Post
Old 03-02-2010, 09:46 AM
Chuck Tapia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug View Post
It's kind of late for them to be trying to push people to list things "auction style" when they've let the entire site be overrun with overpriced BIN items. It was bad enough when the ebay stores were filled with them, but now that they have that "list until sold" option they are apparently going to be cluttering up the auction listings until the end of time. All that is going to do it make people filter out BIN items when doing searches which will make it impossible for the people that actually try to list BIN items with reasonable prices to sell anything because no one will see the listings.
This sums the whole situation up. I love the auctions but there are 2-3 items at best per week that any good. I am noticing that even my "junk" is a treasure for auction. E-bay has created an atmosphere that has dealers buying every nice item at auction and then re-listing as a buy it now in their store. It is a really nice place to go If you would like to buy some nice Global GAI fakes though. The site is littered with so many fakes it is disgusting. They are starting to make Coaches Corner look like a world class operation.