View Single Post
Old 02-03-2010, 08:26 PM
Pup6913

Default Drum Pouches and a 1876 Tobacco Tax stamp

I am recycling this thread instead of starting a new one. I have gotten a few Drum pouches and a 1876 Tobacco tax stamp. Very neat items and the last pickups for a while. They are on the 2nd page of the thread at the bottom post. Hope all have enjoyed the items I have been lucky enough to find and thanks to everyone for the help.

I have added more to my small collection of tobacco era stuff. I got the Mayo pouch but need help in determining if the rest of it is worth getting. These small riverside community antique shops are great. Starts at post #9 and #10

Alright so yesterday I got a tobacco pack from an antique shop. Today I got done early and hit the shop again to finish my round in there. This is what I found.

Helmar Cigarettes unopened pack completely sealed (minus a bit of celophane)

2 Tuxedo tobacco tins (Any info for these would be great)

Mayo Cut Plug tin (8x5x3 are the dimensions)

A minor league team photo of Togo KS team??? Has a blank back and the studio was Rollows Art Studio. I got 2 names off of it from a piece of card stock on back holing it into a old frame.

Back row L-R 2nd player is Harry Bell and last player in back row is Earnest Bell.

I would appreciate any help with these items as far as value, idenification, and wether they may have or do contain items.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Helmar pack.jpg (78.3 KB, 262 views)
File Type: jpg Helmar pack back.jpg (79.2 KB, 259 views)
File Type: jpg Togo minor leaguers.jpg (75.7 KB, 258 views)
File Type: jpg mayo can.jpg (78.7 KB, 259 views)
File Type: jpg mayo can back.jpg (77.2 KB, 255 views)

Last edited by Pup6913; 02-05-2010 at 09:01 PM.