View Single Post
Old 12-30-2009, 07:53 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Default Brick and mortar card shops- Net54 resource project

A few days ago our valued board member, Donny M., emailed me about potentially making a place in our resource lists, on Net54baseball.com, for a directory of brick and mortar card shops around the country. I think it's a good idea. I am close to 100% certain we can put it somewhere. So with that being said I think what we need is something like

1. Name of shop
2. Address
3. Phone #
4. hours of operation (if you know them)
5. a very brief description of what they have....

Many of the things we have done on this board come from suggestions from our great (in the best sense of the word) members. I remember when our BST was getting cluttered with ebay auctions on all of the pages....then Greg S. sent me a note suggesting they have their own place...and that small problem was solved. I/we always appreciate good suggestions. (jumping off a cliff is not a good suggestion )

ps...recently Brian M updated all of the other pages on the board to have a similar header look...... I want to publicly thank him for that. It's been a banner (pun intended) year for our board and I think the transition from the old one to the new one, albeit with a bit of angst and trepidation, was a very good move. It's sort of like going to the dentist (sorry about that for the dentists on the board) as most folks don't like to go but when you leave the dentist's office you feel better about it.....best regards