Thread: FedEx is aweful
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2009, 07:32 AM
Jeff

Having an absolute blast with Fed Ex right now.

Some items that are for Christmas presents are having a problem getting to my address. First item was delivered with zero problems. Next day another package was to arrive. Waited all day and checked the site after 6PM and it said delivery exception (Unable to locate address - Street name). Hmmm? Didn't seem to have a problem just 24 hours before finding us (they deliver here several times throughout the year).

So wife gets on the phone and calls. Guy says an attempt was made but no one was home. Hmmm? Site says they couldn't find us? Says to call in the morning. Next morning (yesterday) check the site. Shows the two other items we were waiting for are out for delivery. Wife makes another call about the delivery exception. Talks to manager and he says that no problems in delivering all three items yesterday and he guaranteed they would be here by 8PM. Check the site after the call and the two other items are no longer out for delivery but are now tendered to authorized agent for final delivery.

So we wait.

And wait.

And wait.

Oh yeah and wait.

8PM comes and goes and nothing. Well not exactly nothing as a Fed Ex truck did slow down near our driveway around 8:30PM and then kept on going.

Wife gets back on the phone. Lady says well it's still showing that it's in transit so maybe they will still deliver. 10PM and I've had enough and close the blinds and turn the outside light off.

This morning everything still says in transit. Another phone call was made and now just waiting for a phone call from them to hear whatever it is they have to say today.

I've had other issues with them such as leaving a near $200 camera sitting in a puddle on the door step. Box of cards left after 8PM one night and all I heard was a car driving off. Other minor stuff. And this is minor as long as they can get me the goods delivered here without being destroyed but this is extremely frustrating.