View Single Post
Old 07-05-2009, 09:55 PM
James Gallo

So no one has addressed what impact Dave has on day to day activity. I don't think Joe Orlando is sitting grading cards or unpacking orders, I don't think Dave is either.

I am not saying he is without guilt, but to fry him without pretty much any facts would be getting very much ahead or ourselves.

I think each person will have to make a decision on if they really believe that the graders do not know who the cards belong to. If that is the case then it really doesn't matter who submitted the cards and therefore I think some of the conflict of interest is removed, not all but sum.

Like I said without knowing any facts or what Dave's daily duties are I certainly can't make a decision to fry him or not.

Sometimes owners of companies can make bad decisions that doesn't mean the company as a whole is a pile of crap. I am not happy about this news, but I don't think it is as damaging as not opening on Mondays :-)

In a way I hope this goes to court, but there are always 3 sides to a story and I am not sure we will ever really know what the truth is regardless of the outcome of the case. It is very possible that the person who is right could very well get screwed.

James G

James G