View Single Post
Old 06-20-2009, 09:24 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Default agreed

I agree that it's great to see new faces over here on the memorabilia side and the activity level has been far increased with the new board. That being said I also agree it needs to stay civil. There were very rarely any arguments and name calling on this side on the old board.

Jeff- I know you are a decent guy but your language has to chill out on this board. Please remain civil and argue all you want to. If it continues then you won't be participating anymore and that would be a shame. "Perez" has been on the board a long time and to go after him, in a disrespectful manner, is not acceptable. Disagree with him, argue with him, all is good.....act unprofessional and/or name call.....not so good. Thanks for your understanding. IF you have too difficult of a time arguing and staying civil then maybe this isn't a good board for you to be on, again that would be a shame but it is what it is.....kindest regards (you can always shoot me an email if you want to explain anything privately).....

***I just re-read the above statements....as I only skimmed over them at first. Jeff is banned for 7 days from today for foul language

Last edited by Leon; 06-20-2009 at 09:29 AM. Reason: to state the banning