View Single Post
Old 06-11-2009, 08:15 PM

Default Charles Old Hoss Radbourn cigarette card

Hi. I am a freelance image researcher helping my client, a book publisher, track down a particular Old Judge cigarette card of Old Hoss Radbourn. It's the one where he is standing in a Boston uniform with a bat slung over his shoulder, and I've seen versions of it at net54baseball.com (see url below.) The publisher is considering using it for the cover of a new biography of Radbourn they are publishing entitled PURE GRIT. We would dearly like to find someone who can send us a 300 dpi x 12" high scan of this image so that the art director can create a jacket design to show the editorial board. Is there anyone out there who has this card and is willing to supply the scan? If you're not sure which card I am looking for, here is the url: http://www.vintagecardprices.com/bas...multi_player=0
The image is any of the first 4 cards listed (385a-d). Obviously,we'd prefer a clear, barely scratched image, if possible.

Many thanks for your consideration of this inquiry. You can reach me at 718.768-0550, but I am not always at my desk, so emailing is best. THANKS!
All best, Ruth Mandel