Thread: PSA Scam
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2009, 06:48 PM
Administrator

Default PSA Scam

Posted By: Tim

Steve - I think they also made the slabs but I'm not 100% sure. If they didn't, how would they get into the existing slab w/o damaging it? I also don't know what you mean when you say, "I'm making assumptions w/ my post btw"? What is btw? I know that the flips were fake as well as all the cards they sold. I'm trying to tell me story so I apologize if I'm not a card expert like some of you contributing to this issue. I also know for a FACT that PSA is doing NOTHING about this because I wrote to Joe Orlando and another victim who I've been in contact w/ has spoken to Joe on several occasions to try and get reimbursed from their insurance but he gave this victim the run-around. If he was doing something about it how could this be going on for over 4 years? Has to protect their fine reputation.
Jim B.- let me make one thing clear...I never suggested at all that PSA was involved in this scam. It is a scam of bogus PSA cards. I never threw inflammatory language at PSA or anyone. What part of that didn't you understand? If ignoring the issue and trying to pretend nothing ever happened or not trying to warn their customers that their are fradulent PSA cards out there is inflammatory, then so be your interpretation. I suggest you read what Jeff Lichman wrote in his thread. He is right on!!