View Single Post
Old 03-12-2009, 08:58 AM
Administrator

Default CSA Show Dulles, VA 3/20-3/22

Posted By: Cy

Hi Tim,

The Chantilly Show is a decent show. I know that you are searching for Boston Braves cards, so you may have some difficulty finding some. But you may find some things that you need.

In our world of collecting, there truly aren't that many people who collect the old cards. The Chantilly Show is a way to possibly find something that you don't have, plus you can talk cards face-to-face with other eager collectors. For that alone, the show is worth it.

I will be setting up as well. I should be near the front. If you drive up, please stop by my table and say hello. Ken Cohen will be there, Ron Barret will be there. These guys have some nice vintage material. Also a good friend of mine, Rick Keplinger, who is an old school collector, has broken into his safe and is setting up and bringing some interesting vintage items.

So if the 2-3 hour ride is no big deal to you, I think that you will enjoy yourself. We do have probably 20-25 people that contribute to the board, who show up without setting up. You may run into some of them.

Take care.

Cy