View Single Post
Old 08-07-2008, 08:08 PM
Administrator

Default Large Joe Tinker Cubs Photo Pennant Questions & Help Please & Thanks

Posted By: Amber

Hello all, my name is Amber, I was directed to this site by Frank Ward. This last weekend I acquired this photo pennant from an elderly friend of our family. He had it tucked away in a dresser drawer and thought I might be interested in having and/or selling it. He is about 92 years old and in very poor health..

Anyway, I am looking for any information you might be able to provide to me regarding this piece of baseball history.. I have researched the player and found lots of information about Joe Tinker.. I am thinking I would like to sell this piece and would like some advice on proper venue for the sale Ebay vs. Auction House? Any idea of value considering the condition? When and how these felt pennants were acquired? What year was it made or distributed? The pennant is about 22" x 9", as you can see from the photos, the condition is certainly not mint.. But it appears to be old, I say that because I know at times things are reproduced later to represent something from the past...

Anyway, I would really appreciate any input, comments or suggestions you might have..

Thank you in advance.
Amber
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us