View Single Post
Old 01-09-2009, 12:42 AM
Administrator

Default Marshall Barkman

Posted By: Steven Finley

Ever since I got back into the hobby in the past year, and decided to dedicate my focus to Pre-War, I have been a frequent visitor to Net 54. I come here to see the pickup threads. I love to see scans of cards I dream about. I check the B/S/T's three times a day just in case I come across a deal I can't pass up. I come here to see caramel cards. I come here to see tobacco cards. I come here to see cards I never knew existed. I come here for PRE-WAR CARDS.

I know that I am a rookie here, but that being said.

Leon, I apologize if I'm a rook out of line, but is this necessary. I don't give a crap about Donald Trump. I don't give a crap about Football Bets.I come here four times a day because PRE-WAR BASEBALL CARDS are my obsession. I come here because old cardboard brings me joy. I graduated college in April but still bartend because it pays the mortgage and I can put away enough a month to feed my addiction. I don't don't give two s---- about personal and monetary vendettas.

DON'T LIKE PSA? ---- START AN ANTI- PSA BOARD

DON'T LIKE SCG? ---- START AN ANTI- SCG THREAD

ETC. ETC.

I come here to see FREAKIN-CARDBOARD.

I respect people like Adam, JimB, Jim VB, Joann, Rob D, Leon, Cincy BearCat Doug, WILLY WONKA (Could be my favorite), Tom Boblitt, Dan Mckee, Steve Murray, Dan Bretta, Barry Sloate, Peter Ullman, JK, Joe. D, Jeff Lichtman, Cycle back, T206collector (pretty sure you name is Jim), J Levine, and all the other regular contributors to this board. You guys and the people that love pre-war cards like me are reason I refresh this website 12 times a day. Thank you each and every one of you.

That being said...

Marshall.... Go.... F... Yourself.