View Single Post
Old 10-31-2008, 08:24 AM
Administrator

Default Was one worth the other

Posted By: dan mckee

Whoa! I just read this thread all the way through! Robert, please be completely honest when you post trash like this. I didn't post this feud as it shouldn't be here. But I do owe you an immediate apology! I stated I talked to your Mother but it was your wife? I am sorry for that. Anywho, she was very nice and all I said was that I purchased something from you on ebay and to have you call me. Your posts make it sound like I attacked her. not so at all, I was very nice and so was she and I would appreciate you making that clear. You also wrote that you sold a bad card??? I never saw it, never heard from you and didn't think it was shipped. You didn't answer me until last night for the first time! These board members know me well and yes I am rough around the edges but I do not go off for no reason at all.

Produce the white postal receipt with Freeland MD on it and keep the $10, that is on me for sure at that point.

Or send me my $10 back like you could have done if you sold the card elsewhere or never shipped it.

That would have worked as well

What doesn't work is keeping the card and the $10

Now if I read your one post correctly above, you sent me $10 last night and are apologizing?

The only real thing I see that you did wrong was NOT COMMUNICATED with me in anyway until now.

This post doesn't bother me, what does bother me is that you implied I harrassed your wife when that wasn't even close to what happened. I called her over a month after the sale and she was very nice, I thought for sure I would have heard from you after that.

Sincerely,
Dan Mckee