View Single Post
Old 08-12-2008, 08:30 AM
Administrator

Default Beckett Launches New Site!

Posted By: Brandon

I have been posting to some of the comments that I have read on this board and through my email. All I'm trying to do is clear up some information that may have been misunderstood, or not to clear regarding the new site and Beckett in general.

I'm not trying to stay on this thread until everyone says that they love every aspect of the site. I'm simply trying to provide a service so that false information doesn't run the rumor mill and gets perceived as truth.

I have emailed a number of posters directly (including DavidSchreck) in an attempt to address each of their concerns. Some of which have actually been apreciative for the information yet admit that the site just isn't for them.

Just trying to help on this end and nothing more. Again, I don't get bonus points for persuading people to use the site. I just know that with the size of the change, there are going to be questions out there that need to be answered.

Thank you all for your emails, and comments (both good and bad). I really enjoy this board, and have nothing but the highest respect for each and every member that posts/reads.