View Single Post
Old 08-11-2008, 09:57 AM
Administrator

Default Beckett Launches New Site!

Posted By: Anonymous

Brandon,
There's really not much I need help with as far as understanding the site. Like I said in my post from above since the site launch I spent plenty of time on the site to learn it which I did. I know where everything is at my registeries have been switched over ect..

I just don't like the layout.

Registeries.
I want to click BGS/BVG grading services = click registeries = click sport = Then see every Year/set on one page the way it use to be. I can then scroll down the page clicking every year/set I want to view quick and easy.

Now I have to type in the set in the search bar = click the right set from the list that pops up = the click the grade tab = then click registeries = then repeat If I want to view 30 sets across all sports this takes forever.. It's just not worth my time..

Pop reports..
Before really simple. Click population reports = use the drop down menu for sport = type in the year = you then have every card from the set on one page simply scroll down and check the pops for each card..

Now you have to type in the the exact card player/year/set/ into the search bar = then click the proper card from the list the pops up = then click grade. If I'm searching the pop reports on 40 cards this is once again too time consuming just not worth my time.

I'll Leave it at these 2 problems for now. Once they get addressed I will bring up 2 more issues I have. No sense In writing down 15 problems I see to only see 3 be addressed.

Thanks for your time.
David.