View Single Post
Old 08-07-2008, 04:56 AM
Administrator

Default Beckett Launches New Site!

Posted By: Tim Kinserlow

This may come off a bit harsh, but this is how a lot of people feel:

First, the Beckett baseball card monthly was tinkered with, and now it's nothing more than a new version of the old Tuff Stuff magazine.

After these horrible changes, I cancelled my subscription. I had been a subscriber/buyer of their magazines since 1984, but will no longer worry about giving them my money for the garbage it has become, that's almost 2 times the price of the former Beckett baseball card monthly.

Now, the message boards and website are a disaster, so I have decided that Beckett will never get another dime of my business, until they can restore some of what they done wrong. If they never do, so be it. I'll be sure they never see my business again. I don't need them, but they need us. It seems like they forgot who made them who they are. Us collectors/hobbyists.

P.S. To add, Beckett employees don't need to pump this bull of giving it a try, how great it is, so much better, like nothing we have ever had, ect..

I understand you guys need a paycheck, but collectors know what they want. I think the new message boards created by old BMB members should be enough for Beckett to get a clue. I heard last night that they have had over 500 members join that site since the Beckett changes. Most of them were former Beckett members, so that should speak volumes as to the disgusted users/members/customers.

Beckett hurt themselves pretty severely this time.