View Single Post
Old 08-06-2008, 09:11 PM
Administrator

Default Beckett Launches New Site!

Posted By: Brandon Cacek

I have heard a number of rough comments about the new site, and I understand that it is a strech from what everyone is accustomed too. I promise that as time goes by and the new format is played with, you will see how useful the new site can be.

I know that when I first played on the site earlier this year, I had a hard time with it as well. Over the last few months in the beta testing phase, I have grown to like it a lot. I know that I work for the company, but I promise that I'm not just blankly giving it praise.

Our designers have worked really hard over the last few years on the site, and even though we launched it early this week, we knew that there were going to be glitches to be fixed. It happens with any site of this magnitude.

Thank you so much for all of your comments and please keep them coming (good or bad). They really do help.

I also want to say thank you so much for your time and for some of the emails that I have received. I promise to answer each and everyone of them personally, or I'll be sure that your questions are answered by the most qualifed employee at Beckett.

Have a great night, and I'll talk to you soon.