View Single Post
Old 02-18-2008, 10:19 PM
Administrator

Default Open letter to STAT and Christopher Morales

Posted By: <b>DD</b><p>Rich,<br />That Williams/Dimaggio signed piece on your site is a joke. Your site also indicates it comes with a COA from R&S collectibles. Who signs them? <br /><br />I recommend not having the enlarge feature for your photos; it clearly shows the obvious problems on each name.<br /><br />Perhaps a new forger is in order. I hear they do wonderful things these days with autopens.<br /><br /><br />The following is a brief work of fiction of a possible future.By the way, I'd be careful about those forgers; maybe one of them is smart enough that they learned how to forge your name as well. Imagine some document unknown to you being admitted into court. <br /><br />Rich - "Your honor, that is not my signature."<br /><br />Judge - "Well Mr. Solis, according to forensic document examiner, Rich Lemorass (rather anagramish type of guy), it is your signature, and you did order 3,000 Ted Williams signed photos on 10/13/2006. What the court fails to understand is why you indicated the blank photos were enclosed?