View Single Post
Old 04-18-2008, 11:21 AM
Administrator

Default Is this a proper 2nd Chance offer?

Posted By: Frank B

Took a stab at IMing the emailer of the 2nd Chance offer and
they were online and answered. I used a diff IM to contact them and asked about a diff card
but that didn't seem to matter to them. They had no problem acknowledging that they were
Broadway Rick. I think if asked if they were ELVIS they'd have agreed.
They logged off before I could really start into her/him.
You know you must be annoying when a scammer hangs up on you first.

=================

LVASportsFB: how much for that card?
LVASportsFB: hello rick?
Lisabona000: yes wait a sec
\
LVASportsFB: 1933 Goudey Babe Ruth PSA 2.5 - I can't pay more than $900 for that
LVASportsFB: No real difference between a PSA 2 and a PSA 2.5
Lisabona000: Hmm.... yes We will start with

Lisabona000: First name:
Last name:
Address:
City:
Zip:
When you reply with the info In 3 minutes I will reply here with shipping info ( company website and tracking )

LVASportsFB: $900 for the Ruth is OK?
Lisabona000: YES sir

LVASportsFB: OK - Please put a BIN up for the $900 and let me know when it goes up and I will go right to it before anyone else snaps it up.
LVASportsFB: and I want Insurance on the item so please state how much that is
LVASportsFB: I think it's $9 - $10
Lisabona000: I don't have time to relist the item , I am in a business trip with work . So if you really want this item you can start with giving me the info I need to start shipping.
LVASportsFB: OK - I will e-mail you shipping info but I am only capable of doing PayPal for a purchase. Thats where all my money is right now for buying
LVASportsFB: Unless you want to take a personal check
LVASportsFB: those are my two options unless you want a 1975 Frank Duffy in trade
Lisabona000: I understand so please give me the info because I need to conatct the company and Ebay will contact you with payment method and shipping info
LVASportsFB: what company? Is someone else holding the card?
Lisabona000: shipping company , where the item si send and wait for your details to be sent to you !
LVASportsFB: what shipping company do you use? I am in Swisschitlins AK and only DHL and the USPS services the area
LVASportsFB: no FeEx and no UPS
Lisabona000: Air cargo express , with that company I work for very long time and is very good company
LVASportsFB: I would have to travel 30 miles to pickup a FedEx and I have painful hemorrhoids right now so would rather
not leave the cabin
LVASportsFB: I don't think that they deliver here unless it goes through Postal Service
Lisabona000: They will delivery everywhere. I have to go at work sir . please send me your full name and address so I can contact the company from work to start shipping. and I will contact you with shipping info. THANK YOU . waiting for your e-mail . have a good day !
Lisabona000: send me the info in e-mail lisabona000@aol.com

Lisabona000 signed off at 9:50 AM