View Single Post
Old 04-08-2008, 01:37 PM
Administrator

Default CAREFUL, well done FATIMA FAKES

Posted By: dan mckee

I am in trouble, man can I find them!

From Seller: Robert XXXXXXXX on 4/8/2008 12:04 PDT
I consider the actions by ebay/Paypal in this matter to be highly illegal and will expect a full reversal of the theft/hold of my money immediately. There is absolutely no question that the item was described and scanned in great detail in great clarity and in great accuracy. Regardless of what ploy any buyer might initiate in order to discriminate against me, this discrimination is illegal. The item is fully protected by the 1st Amendment of the Constitution regardless of what the "card industry" believe. All cards are sold as is, as scanned because they cannot be carbon dated without destroying them. I am not an authenticator, nor do I need to be. The items which I sell are fully in the Public Domain regardless of what ebay or any collector may say about "authentification" or "authorized" cards. You are dead wrong about the law and I will pursue this fully. I have a policy of accepting returns. I will not be illegally intimidated to refund money for non-returned items. That is called theft. This is a fraud which the ebay seller must be protected against or ebay is fully liable for violating basic Constitutional Rights.