View Single Post
Old 10-30-2007, 11:23 AM
Administrator

Default B/S/T Postcard Question

Posted By: Matt

1) Paul - "I would like to see a catagory for postcards in the B/S/T. I would like to know what other members think of that. Thanks."

2) Paul - "I would prefer to have a postcards only catagory. I dont think another catagory would be too many. Also, why is there a 50-80's catagory when this is a pre WWII board? I know we probably have quite a few collectors here for that, but that's not what this boards about. Replace it with Pre WWII postcards if too many is a concern????"

3) Paul - "I thought this would get a little more action. Just looking for opinions. Thanks."

4) Paul - "I counted six since the 22nd in the pre WWI catagory. I think we have quite a few postcard collectors here, so we deserve our own catagory. Why do we have a 50 to 80's catagory on a pre WWII board??"

5) Paul - "Matt I dont think we should use one week as the average. I really have no idea how often we have postcards in the B/S/T, but many of us here collect them. Also, I agree with Jeff that Exhibits could be included."

6) Paul - "Make postcards & Exhibits one catagory, & get rid of the 50's to 80 catagory. There should be enough postcards & Exhibits to keep it lively. It would help clean up the others, & maintain the focus on pre WWII."

7) Paul - "Like Jeff mentioned earlier. Postcards & Exhibits together would make more sense. There would be plenty action with both combined."

Paul, would you mind clarifying your position; you do or don't want another category?