Thread: HOLY ****!!
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2007, 04:28 PM
Administrator

Default HOLY ****!!

Posted By: Joann

Sky - I'm with Paul (T206 Collector) on this one. First things first - get them insured and get them in a safe deposit box. Now.

Also, I wouldn't give out any personal info to anyone unless you initiated the contact. If legit, this is a lot of money and it's all playing out on a public internet site - who knows who could be reading it. There have been plenty of links posted in the two threads - enough so that you can contact those you need to.

If you do want to sell them, REA is a good choice as a major house with an annual auction. They are quite large, and always have top-shelf items in auctions. That may be either a good or a bad thing.

I don't know if I've ever known of anyone in any walk of life that is so unanimously respected for honesty and fair dealing as Barry Sloate. He could probably be more flexible in terms of scheduling and auction, and it's foreseeable that your items could be in an auction of their own.

Good luck whatever you do. And where, again, was that landfill where they dumped the Ruth jerseys? lol

J

Edited to sound like less of a grammatical moron