View Single Post
Old 10-16-2007, 04:06 AM
Administrator

Default New 2008 SCD Came Out- Are Prices Accurate?

Posted By: Bill

Dear God. Is this a thread that is off topic or something? Because if it is I am pretty sure I can go find at least 5 on the front of the board started by others much more far off than this one.

People complain about Peter. Fine, I get it. You don't like what he says. Maybe instead of letting it bother you so much, you can simply ignore it. It's not that difficult to do, I promise. If you want to talk about baseball cards, then post about baseball cards. Some of you tell others to just let the threads float to the next page but then you post a statement just as, if not more, outrageous than the one being responded to.

It's not like he floods the board with threads all the time that you cannot find interesting baseball card articles is it?

He started a legit thread here for this board. And the initial responses he gets are pretty much insults. That's great. I'm glad to see the people arguing for the board are just as guilty as Peter supposedly is.

Yes, he wanted to put in a "different" kind of topic. This topic is on target with the board, at least more than some of the threads started by others. So he gets insulted for trying a topic that hasn't been discussed because nobody voted on him for it? C'mon, give me a break.

I lurk a lot for three key reasons here. 1) Learn about different sets I don't collect and might want to. 2) Any time I have posted, it just gets ignored anyway. And no, it's not off topic. 3) I feel like I'm back in high school with the clique feeling in here.

Change your socks, drink water, and drive on.