View Single Post
Old 09-27-2007, 06:26 AM
Administrator

Default Leon has opinions just like the rest of us

Posted By: leonl

I really don't care to elaborate anymore as we have had this debate several times but let me say a few more things.....

1. Mark T- you are right and I edited out links....though at this point it would probably be better to ban Jay, go with the overwhelming majority of the opinion of the board (read this thread), and be done with him. You would if you were me and he attacked you the way he has attacked me.

2. As far as being in advertisers threads....Mostly it's when one (Mastro) gets unfounded attacks and I ask for more proof. There hasn't ever been any, though I understand there could be investigations going on. At any rate I don't think I need to sit idly by why people get convicted without a trial. Just my opinion and as most intelligent people say "take it with a grain of salt".

3. Jay- personal attacks aren't allowed. Why do you keep attacking me personally? You should even say that YOU know you should be banned for what you have done. You are very hypocritical though. All you see is someone making a buck and then you rallying around the "oh woe is me, I am poor, see how happy I am, and how miserable I can make life on this board for Leon"....You are truly pathetic. You add very little to this board and if I do decide to ban you I will sleep better at night knowing I have rid the board of an infection. You are truly bad for this board, imo. A pathetic individual for all to see...

I am sure I will come back and add a bit to this but those are some thoughts for now....stay tuned...